J. Odelga wurde vor mehr als 140 Jahren gegründet und war als K&K Hoflieferant für Spitalsbedarf zur Zeit der Österreich-Ungarischen Monarchie tätig.
Already in 1903, an outpost was established in Shanghai.
In the 20th century, Odelga made itself a name as a manufacturer of hospital equipment, ranging from medical instruments up to hospital beds and especially sterilisers in the Austrian as well as international markets.
In the field of sterilisation, Odelga counted among the leading European manufacturers with numerous equipment installed in Southern and Eastern Europe as well as in Arab countries and in South America.
In 1998 and 1999, initial success was achieved in international project business, which has been developed ever since and has become an important area of business in the meantime. It includes, in particular, the "Medical Engineering Packages", "Planning and Consultancy", as well as "Turn-key Projects" units.
Since 2007, production has been increased, especially in the sector of high-quality functional trolleys (syringe and dressing material trolleys, ward round trolleys) as well as metal furnishings.
Late in 2011, a new, functional building was acquired and the headquarters transferred completely.
Additionally, the name of the company was changed in order to better reflect the current extended field of activities.
The company's corporate identity was revised and defined anew at all levels.